Lavender Living: 3-Day Meal Plan

It’s no secret that Ash and I like to eat. When I say eat, I mean eat all da food. Nowadays, it isn’t just any food though, it’s food to fuel our bodies and give us the energy we need while satisfying that palette. Don’t get me wrong, we eat to fuel our body but we also love food and the flavors that go along with it. It’s been many years of crash diets, the latest fad diets, and food deprivation to get to the point of intuitively eating. Through research and some trial and error, we have found the best combination for us is proteins, fats, and carbohydrates for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, with a snack or two include each day. We are not just fueling our bodies, but also enjoying the options for our daily meals. Life is too short to not enjoy the small stuff!

This week, I am walking you through a simple 3-day meal plan to give you a glimpse of how our days look eating intuitively. There are no cheat days or cheat meals because we eat what we want when we want, and all in moderation. I promise you this - if you really work hard to find what works for you, you won’t want to cheat because it will become a way of life rather than a diet. Remember, if your goals including shedding some weight, getting back into shape, or making changes for the better, 80 percent of the progress to accomplish those goals is your nutrition, with the other 20 percent being exercise. By utilizing a meal plan that fulfills your dietary needs and doesn’t deprive yourself of foods you love, you will help yourself see more success in your nutrition and therefore your goals!

If you like what you see in the meal plan below, but feel like you need a bit more guidance, feel free to reach out for a free consultation! Everyone needs a little accountability in their life; how do you think Ash and I have had such success on this continuous fitness journey?

Below, I have broken down a sample of 3 days of intuitive eating at it’s finest. Check out the ‘Shop This Post’ section below to see our favorite brands we always have on hand!

Want more? Subscribe to our weekly newsletter here for a full 7-day meal plan to try! If you have any questions, do not hesitate to reach out to us here.

Enjoy and of course, happy eating!

3-Day Meal Plan-01.png

SHOP THIS POST